Language Details: Scheme
Scheme is a functional programming language and one of the two main dialects of the programming language Lisp, following a minimalist design philosophy specifying a small standard core with powerful tools for language extension.
- Qualification Round
- Used in 40 solutions by 11 contestants:
- Round 1A
- Used in 13 solutions by 5 contestants:
- Round 1B
- Used in 2 solutions by 2 contestants:
- Round 1C
- Used in 2 solutions by 1 contestants:
- Text Messaging Outrage: 1 small solution, 1 large solution.
- Round 2
- Used in 5 solutions by 2 contestants:
- Round 3
- Used in 1 solutions by 1 contestants:
- Endless Knight: 1 small solution.
|Japan (5 contestants)|
United States (3 contestants)
Canada (1 contestant)
|Czech Republic (1 contestant)|
Mexico (1 contestant)
Netherlands (1 contestant)