Language Details: Scheme
Scheme is a functional programming language and one of the two main dialects of the programming language Lisp, following a minimalist design philosophy specifying a small standard core with powerful tools for language extension.
- Qualification Round
- Used in 28 solutions by 11 contestants:
- Round 1A
- Used in 4 solutions by 3 contestants:
- Password Problem: 3 small solutions, 1 large solution.
- Round 1B
- Used in 4 solutions by 2 contestants:
- Round 1C
- Used in 10 solutions by 4 contestants:
- Round 2
- Used in 2 solutions by 1 contestants:
- Swinging Wild: 1 small solution, 1 large solution.
|Japan (6 contestants)|
United States (4 contestants)
Austria (1 contestant)
China (1 contestant)
United Kingdom (1 contestant)