Language Details: AWK
AWK uses a data-driven scripting language consisting of a set of actions to be taken against textual data (either in files or data streams) for the purpose of producing formatted reports.
- Qualification Round (14 solutions by 6 contestants):
- Round 1C (2 solutions by 1 contestant):
- Reordering Train Cars: 1 small solution, 1 large solution.
- Round 2 (1 solution by 1 contestant):
- Data Packing: 1 small solution.
|France (2 contestants)|
Estonia (1 contestant)
Hungary (1 contestant)
|Russia (1 contestant)|
United Kingdom (1 contestant)
United States (1 contestant)