Language Details: Fortran
Skip to: Contestants · Problems solved · Represented countries.
Fortran is a general-purpose, imperative programming language that is especially suited to numeric computation and scientific computing.
- Qualification Round (10 solutions by 5 contestants):
- Standing Ovation: 3 small solutions, 2 large solutions.
- Infinite House of Pancakes: 2 large solutions.
- Dijkstra: 1 small solution.
- Ominous Omino: 2 small solutions.
|South Korea (1 contestant)|
Poland (1 contestant)
Mexico (1 contestant)
Japan (1 contestant)
Brazil (1 contestant)