Language Details: Picat
Skip to: Contestants · Problems solved · Represented countries.
Picat is a rule-based language, in which predicates, functions, and actors are defined with pattern-matching rules.— Official website (see also: Wikipedia article)
- Qualification Round (6 solutions by 4 contestants):
- Standing Ovation: 2 small solutions, 2 large solutions.
- Infinite House of Pancakes: 1 small solution.
- Ominous Omino: 1 large solution.
- Round 1B (1 solution by 1 contestant):
- Counter Culture: 1 small solution.
|Ukraine (1 contestant)|
Russia (1 contestant)
Latvia (1 contestant)
Brazil (1 contestant)