Language Details: Factor
Factor belongs to the family of concatenative languages: this means that, at the lowest level, a Factor program is a series of words (functions) that manipulate a stack of references to dynamically-typed values.
- Qualification Round (4 solutions by 1 contestant):
- Round 1A (1 solution by 1 contestant):
- Multi-base happiness: 1 small solution.
- Round 1B (2 solutions by 1 contestant):
- The Next Number: 1 small solution, 1 large solution.
- Round 1C (2 solutions by 1 contestant):
- All Your Base: 1 small solution, 1 large solution.
|France (1 contestant)|