Language Details: Factor
Skip to: Contestants · Problems solved · Represented countries.
Factor belongs to the family of concatenative languages: this means that, at the lowest level, a Factor program is a series of words (functions) that manipulate a stack of references to dynamically-typed values.— Official website (see also: Wikipedia article)
- Qualification Round (2 solutions by 1 contestant):
- Speaking in Tongues: 1 small solution.
- Recycled Numbers: 1 small solution.
- Round 1A (1 solution by 1 contestant):
- Password Problem: 1 small solution.
|France (1 contestant)|
Australia (1 contestant)