Language Details: Standard ML
Skip to: Contestants · Problems solved · Represented countries.
Standard ML is a general-purpose, modular, functional programming language with compile-time type checking and type inference; and a descendant of the ML programming language used in the Logic for Computable Functions theorem-proving project.
- Qualification Round (4 solutions by 2 contestants):
- Lawnmower: 1 small solution.
- Fair and Square: 1 small solution, 1 large-1 solution, 1 large-2 solution.
- Round 1A (3 solutions by 2 contestants):
- Bullseye: 1 small solution, 1 large solution.
- Manage your Energy: 1 small solution.
|Latvia (2 contestants)|
Sweden (1 contestant)
Estonia (1 contestant)