Language Details: Standard ML
Skip to: Contestants · Problems solved · Represented countries.
Standard ML is a general-purpose, modular, functional programming language with compile-time type checking and type inference; and a descendant of the ML programming language used in the Logic for Computable Functions theorem-proving project.
- Qualification Round (8 solutions by 2 contestants):
- Magic Trick: 2 small solutions.
- Cookie Clicker Alpha: 2 small solutions, 2 large solutions.
- Deceitful War: 1 small solution, 1 large solution.
- Round 2 (1 solution by 1 contestant):
- Data Packing: 1 large solution.
|United States (2 contestants)|
Latvia (1 contestant)