Language Details: Erlang
Erlang is a programming language used to build massively scalable soft real-time systems with requirements on high availability.
- Qualification Round (7 solutions by 2 contestants):
- Round 1A (2 solutions by 1 contestant):
- Minimum Scalar Product: 1 small solution, 1 large solution.
- Round 1B (1 solution by 1 contestant):
- Crop Triangles: 1 small solution.
- Round 1C (2 solutions by 1 contestant):
- Text Messaging Outrage: 1 small solution, 1 large solution.
|Ukraine (1 contestant)|
United States (1 contestant)