Language Details: Erlang
Skip to: Contestants · Problems solved · Represented countries.
Erlang is a programming language used to build massively scalable soft real-time systems with requirements on high availability.— Official website (see also: Wikipedia article)
- Qualification Round (17 solutions by 4 contestants):
- Magic Trick: 3 small solutions.
- Cookie Clicker Alpha: 3 small solutions, 3 large solutions.
- Deceitful War: 4 small solutions, 4 large solutions.
- Round 1B (6 solutions by 3 contestants):
- The Repeater: 2 small solutions, 1 large solution.
- New Lottery Game: 3 small solutions.
|United States (2 contestants)|
Greece (1 contestant)
China (1 contestant)