Language Details: Erlang
Skip to: Contestants · Problems solved · Represented countries.
Erlang is a programming language used to build massively scalable soft real-time systems with requirements on high availability.— Official website (see also: Wikipedia article)
- Qualification Round (13 solutions by 5 contestants):
- Alien Language: 5 small solutions, 4 large solutions.
- Watersheds: 1 small solution, 1 large solution.
- Welcome to Code Jam: 1 small solution, 1 large solution.
- Round 1A (1 solution by 1 contestant):
- Multi-base happiness: 1 small solution.
- Round 1C (3 solutions by 1 contestant):
- All Your Base: 1 small solution, 1 large solution.
- Center of Mass: 1 small solution.
|United States (1 contestant)|
United Kingdom (1 contestant)
Ukraine (1 contestant)
Sweden (1 contestant)
Belarus (1 contestant)