Language Details: Erlang
Skip to: Contestants · Problems solved · Represented countries.
Erlang is a programming language used to build massively scalable soft real-time systems with requirements on high availability.— Official website (see also: Wikipedia article)
- Qualification Round (12 solutions by 3 contestants):
- Snapper Chain: 2 small solutions, 2 large solutions.
- Fair Warning: 3 small solutions, 2 large solutions.
- Theme Park: 3 small solutions.
- Round 1C (4 solutions by 2 contestants):
- Rope Intranet: 2 small solutions, 2 large solutions.
|United States (1 contestant)|
United Kingdom (1 contestant)
Sweden (1 contestant)
Russia (1 contestant)