Language Details: Scheme
Scheme is a functional programming language and one of the two main dialects of the programming language Lisp, following a minimalist design philosophy specifying a small standard core with powerful tools for language extension.
- Qualification Round (40 solutions by 11 contestants):
- Round 1A (13 solutions by 5 contestants):
- Round 1B (2 solutions by 2 contestants):
- Round 1C (2 solutions by 1 contestant):
- Text Messaging Outrage: 1 small solution, 1 large solution.
- Round 2 (5 solutions by 2 contestants):
- Round 3 (1 solution by 1 contestant):
- Endless Knight: 1 small solution.
|Japan (5 contestants)|
United States (3 contestants)
Canada (1 contestant)
|Czech Republic (1 contestant)|
Mexico (1 contestant)
Netherlands (1 contestant)