Language Details: Scheme
Scheme is a functional programming language and one of the two main dialects of the programming language Lisp, following a minimalist design philosophy specifying a small standard core with powerful tools for language extension.
- Qualification Round (28 solutions by 11 contestants):
- Round 1A (4 solutions by 3 contestants):
- Password Problem: 3 small solutions, 1 large solution.
- Round 1B (4 solutions by 2 contestants):
- Round 1C (10 solutions by 4 contestants):
- Round 2 (2 solutions by 1 contestant):
- Swinging Wild: 1 small solution, 1 large solution.
|Japan (6 contestants)|
United States (4 contestants)
United Kingdom (1 contestant)
China (1 contestant)
Austria (1 contestant)