Language Details: Scheme
Scheme is a functional programming language and one of the two main dialects of the programming language Lisp, following a minimalist design philosophy specifying a small standard core with powerful tools for language extension.
- Qualification Round (19 solutions by 6 contestants):
- Round 1A (7 solutions by 3 contestants):
- Round 1B (2 solutions by 1 contestant):
- Round 1C (2 solutions by 1 contestant):
- Senate Evacuation: 1 small solution, 1 large solution.
|Japan (2 contestants)|
Antarctica (1 contestant)
Australia (1 contestant)
|Bulgaria (1 contestant)|
Denmark (1 contestant)
United States (1 contestant)