Language Details: Scheme
Skip to: Contestants · Problems solved · Represented countries.
Scheme is a functional programming language and one of the two main dialects of the programming language Lisp, following a minimalist design philosophy specifying a small standard core with powerful tools for language extension.
- Qualification Round (19 solutions by 6 contestants):
- Counting Sheep: 3 small solutions, 3 large solutions.
- Revenge of the Pancakes: 4 small solutions, 3 large solutions.
- Coin Jam: 3 small solutions, 2 large solutions.
- Fractiles: 1 small solution.
- Round 1A (7 solutions by 3 contestants):
- The Last Word: 2 small solutions, 1 large solution.
- Rank and File: 2 small solutions, 2 large solutions.
- Round 1B (2 solutions by 1 contestant):
- Getting the Digits: 1 small solution.
- Close Match: 1 small solution.
- Round 1C (2 solutions by 1 contestant):
- Senate Evacuation: 1 small solution, 1 large solution.
|Japan (2 contestants)|
United States (1 contestant)
Denmark (1 contestant)
|Bulgaria (1 contestant)|
Australia (1 contestant)
Antarctica (1 contestant)