Language Details: Scheme
Scheme is a functional programming language and one of the two main dialects of the programming language Lisp, following a minimalist design philosophy specifying a small standard core with powerful tools for language extension.
- Qualification Round (32 solutions by 11 contestants):
- Round 1A (15 solutions by 6 contestants):
- Round 1B (3 solutions by 2 contestants):
- Osmos: 2 small solutions, 1 large solution.
- Round 1C (5 solutions by 2 contestants):
|Japan (4 contestants)|
United States (4 contestants)
China (2 contestants)
Mexico (1 contestant)
|Nepal (1 contestant)|
Taiwan (1 contestant)
United Kingdom (1 contestant)
Western Sahara (1 contestant)