Language Details: Scheme
Scheme is a functional programming language and one of the two main dialects of the programming language Lisp, following a minimalist design philosophy specifying a small standard core with powerful tools for language extension.
- Qualification Round (23 solutions by 6 contestants):
- Round 1B (1 solution by 1 contestant):
- Steed 2: Cruise Control: 1 small solution.
- Round 1C (2 solutions by 1 contestant):
- Ample Syrup: 1 small solution, 1 large solution.
|Japan (3 contestants)|
United States (2 contestants)
France (1 contestant)
Latvia (1 contestant)