Language Details: Scheme
Scheme is a functional programming language and one of the two main dialects of the programming language Lisp, following a minimalist design philosophy specifying a small standard core with powerful tools for language extension.
- Qualification Round (10 solutions by 6 contestants):
- Round 1A (4 solutions by 2 contestants):
- Mushroom Monster: 2 small solutions, 2 large solutions.
- Round 1C (2 solutions by 1 contestant):
- Brattleship: 1 small solution, 1 large solution.
|Japan (3 contestants)|
China (2 contestants)
Austria (1 contestant)
Bangladesh (1 contestant)
Taiwan (1 contestant)