Language Details: Scheme
Scheme is a functional programming language and one of the two main dialects of the programming language Lisp, following a minimalist design philosophy specifying a small standard core with powerful tools for language extension.
- Qualification Round (32 solutions by 11 contestants):
- Round 1A (8 solutions by 6 contestants):
- Round 1B (14 solutions by 5 contestants):
- Round 1C (5 solutions by 3 contestants):
- Round 2 (1 solution by 1 contestant):
- Crazy Rows: 1 small solution.
|United States (6 contestants)|
Japan (3 contestants)
Brazil (2 contestants)
Austria (1 contestant)
|Canada (1 contestant)|
China (1 contestant)
Czech Republic (1 contestant)
Poland (1 contestant)