Language Details: Scheme
Scheme is a functional programming language and one of the two main dialects of the programming language Lisp, following a minimalist design philosophy specifying a small standard core with powerful tools for language extension.
- Qualification Round (25 solutions by 10 contestants):
- Round 1B (1 solution by 1 contestant):
- The Repeater: 1 small solution.
- Round 1C (5 solutions by 3 contestants):
- Part Elf: 3 small solutions, 2 large solutions.
|Japan (4 contestants)|
United States (3 contestants)
Norway (1 contestant)
|Greece (1 contestant)|
China (1 contestant)
Austria (1 contestant)